ONE ON ONE COUNSELING (individual or group)
Areas of specialization:
- Bereavement – supportive counseling for people who have experienced the death of a loved one, or loss in general (loss of a job, relationship, direction).
- Parenting – concrete skills development for people who need help navigating the challenges of parenting, understanding the developmental stages of children and determining how to best address their children’s’ needs without compromising their own.
- Self Esteem – teaching empowerment skills that serve to enhance one’s self-esteem.
- Stress Management – exploring techniques that can help one cope with stressful situations.
- Motivational Counseling – using concepts from positive psychology; offering support and direction to people who need help finding their way through life’s challenging situations.
- Relationship issues – helping people navigate through relationship issues (break ups, difficulties with friends or family members, etc.) in a positive and supportive manner.